THE PROFESSIONAL STANDARD FOR PITCH CORRECTION
Auto-Tune Pro is the most complete and advanced edition of Auto-Tune. It includes Auto Mode, for real-time correction and effects, Graph Mode, for detailed pitch and time editing, and the Auto-Key plug-in for automatic key and scale detection. Auto-Tune Pro also includes Classic Mode, for the celebrated “Auto-Tune 5 sound,” Flex-Tune and Humanize for more transparent and natural-sounding tuning, Throat Modeling for subtle or extreme vocal transformations, and Transpose for real-time pitch-shifting with automatic Formant Correction. Low latency processing lets you perform through Auto-Tune Pro in real-time on stage or in the studio, without worrying about distracting delay.
Both the Auto Mode and Graph Mode interfaces are designed to offer the most efficient, flexible, and intuitive workflow for professional users and beginners alike. Auto Mode includes two unique screen views: Basic View gives you quick and easy access to the core features of Auto Mode, and Advanced View unlocks the powerful MIDI, scale editing and Vibrato Control features.
Graph Mode gives you detailed control over every nuance of a vocal performance. Extensive pitch editing tools allow for precise control of individual notes and pitch curves, so you can apply pitch correction only where it’s needed.
DETECT THE KEY AND SCALE OF YOUR MUSIC WITH AUTO-KEY
One of the best time-saving features of Auto-Tune Pro is Auto-Key. This plug-in automatically detects the key and scale of your music. It then sends that information to one or more instances of Auto-Tune Pro.
Even if you already know the key and scale of your project, Auto-Key still makes simultaneously setting the Key and Scale parameters of multiple instances of Auto-Tune a breeze.
ARA: AUDIO RANDOM ACCESS
Auto-Tune Pro now supports ARA (Audio Random Access.) ARA is a technology that allows for closer integration and exchange of information between audio plugins and host applications (digital audio workstations). When used with ARA-compatible DAWs such as Studio One and Mixcraft, it’s now possible to edit in Auto-Tune Pro’s Graph Mode without first playing through the selection to track the audio into Auto-Tune.
MIDI PARAMETER CONTROL
Many of Auto-Tune Pro’s key parameters can now be controlled in real-time with a MIDI controller, including Retune Speed, Flex-Tune, Humanize, Throat Length and all of the Vibrato functions. Assign the parameters to the controls on your MIDI device, and perform dramatic effects in real-time on stage or in the studio.
Whether you want to quickly touch up a few questionable notes, dial in the perfect Auto-Tune Effect, or meticulously polish an entire performance, Auto-Tune Pro offers the professional pitch correction and classic effects you’re looking for.
- Streamlined user interface offers ease of use and an efficient workflow
- Auto-Key automatically detects the key and scale of your music
- Classic Mode provides access to the “Auto-Tune 5 sound”
- ARA (Audio Random Access) allows for closer integration and exchange of information between the plug-in and your DAW
- Control key parameters in real-time with a MIDI controller
- Industry-standard pitch and time correction
- Flex-Tune and Humanize technologies tune vocals without sacrificing their natural expressive gestures
- Create a dramatic “Auto-Tune Effect” by cranking the Retune Speed
- Time Correction features touch up timing errors and allow you to rework a track’s timing without re-recording it
- Perform in real-time without any distracting delay using Low Latency Mode