The Tonal Balance Bundle brings mixing and mastering into one interconnected workflow that will help you achieve a professional, polished sound. Use AI-Assistants that talk to each other and assist you in every step of the workflow, from achieving an initial level balance to adding the last touches to your finished product. Tackle any track with an arsenal of hi-tech processors to identify and sculpt your instruments, instantly clean up your low end, and more. Wrap up your next session with fluid, forward-thinking tools to guide you toward your best-sounding music yet.
Why Tonal Balance Bundle?
Inter plug-in communication
The plug-ins in the Tonal Balance Bundle talk with each other to help you get a professional sound. Communicate across your session to balance levels, unmask vocals and instruments, and more.
Assistance with control
iZotope’s most advanced AI Assistants in one bundle: Mix Assistant with Track Enhance mode, Master Assistant with Vintage mode, and Vocal Assistant with Unmask mode. Get great mixes in less time with machine learning!
Blend mixing and mastering
Tonal Balance Control 2 gives you access to EQ and gain controls on Nectar, Neturon, Relay, or Ozone, all from one plug-in window. Monitor your final master against a target while adjusting tracks in your session!
- Eight individual component plug-ins
- Neutron 3 Visual Mixer
- iZotope Relay
- Celemony Melodyne 5 essential
- RX 7 Breath Control
- Includes 12 individual component plug-ins
- Includes Standalone application
- Tonal Balance Control 2
Ozone 9 brings balance to your music with never-before-seen processing for low end, real-time instrument separation, and lightning-fast workflows powered by machine learning. Find the perfect vibe with an expanded Master Assistant that knows exactly what you’re going for, whether it’s warm analogue character or transparent loudness for streaming. Talk to more iZotope plug-ins in your session with Tonal Balance Control 2 and blur the lines between mixing and mastering. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows. No more wondering if your music is ready for primetime—with Ozone 9, the future of mastering is in your hands.
- Master Rebalance: Now you can adjust the levels of vocals and other instruments in a stereo audio file, letting you solve balance issues without needing the original stems.
- Low End Focus: Quickly adjust the contrast and definition of your low frequencies and get a hard hitting master every time, without needing a complex plug-in chain.
- Tonal Balance Control 2 Plug-in: Tonal Balance Control 2 is improved with smoother metering, resizability, new target curves, and inter-plugin communication with Relay for quick and easy gain control across the mixing and mastering stages.
- Expanded Master Assistant: Choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming. Get a great starting point every time, no matter the style, format, or genre.
- Match EQ module: Ozone 9 offers a brand new experience for Match EQ, with a better preset workflow, the ability to match from a reference track, and deeper controls that let you match parts of the frequency spectrum.
- Vintage Modules: Use the colourful collection of Vintage modules to add warmth, grit, and vibe to your music, now available as both modules and component plug-ins in Ozone 9 Standard.
- Updated UI/UX: iZotope have made Ozone faster and easier to use, with a modernized resizable interface, fluid metering, and an expanded module chain.
- Native Instruments NKS Support: NKS support puts Ozone directly into your creative production process. Easily access controls, presets and DSP from within your NKS supported environment.
- Improved Imager module: Transparently adjust your stereo image with powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode.
- Improved Performance: Experience faster performance and smoother workflows improved visualizations and fluid metering.
- Component plug-ins: Use any Ozone 9 Advanced module as a separate plug-in in your DAW!
Learn more about Ozone 9 Advanced.
From the makers of popular audio plug-ins like RX and Ozone, Neutron 3 is designed to bring your mix workflows into the 21st century. Now with Mix Assistant, Neutron 3 is the first-ever plug-in that listens to your entire session to suggest an overall level mix to kick things off right. With 8 modular mixing tools in one mothership plug-in, it’s the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix. Create custom presets using machine learning for individual tracks with Track Assistant, communicate across plug-ins in your session with the smartest EQs on the planet, bend and shape your audio to any instrument profile with Sculptor, and automatically find and fix masking issues with the most intelligent Masking Meter that gets you to a mix that sounds better than ever, faster than ever.
Neutron 3 also includes:
- Neutron 3 Visual Mixer: Launch Mix Assistant directly from Visual Mixer and move your tracks in a virtual space, tapping into iZotope-enabled inter-plugin communication.
- Tonal Balance Control: An advanced analysis tool that visualizes your audio against a reference target learned from tens-of-thousands of professional mixes to help you achieve balance and clarity in your projects.
Tonal Balance Control puts decades of mastering expertise in your hands, letting you adjust your tracks to targets based on thousands of professional masters. In Ozone 9, iZotope have updated Tonal Balance Control with faster performance, smooth metering, and more ways to communicate with other iZotope plug-ins across your session. Now you can call up any instance of Neutron, Nectar, or Relay to make per-track adjustments to EQ and gain, letting you instantly address balance issues as you see them without opening multiple plug-ins. Use Tonal Balance Control to work with confidence and accurately fine-tune your mix in any listening environment or genre.
Learn more about Neutron 3 Advanced.
Vocals, in the Mix
Get your vocals to sit in the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production. From corrective to creative vocal production all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 brings out your intended performance in isolation and in the context of the mix. Put your vocals in their place with everything you need for a clear, professional sound.
Nectar 3 also includes:
- Celemony Melodyne 5 Essential: Melodyne adds surgical, intuitive, and truly transparent pitch adjustment capabilities that are a GRAMMY-award winning industry standard in professional studios around the world.
- RX 7 Breath Control: Breath Control detects breaths your vocal recordings and automatically suppresses them, without sacrificing the quality of your recording, saving hours of manual editing.
Ozone 9 & Neutron 3
- Mac: OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) – macOS 10.15 (64-bit)
- Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs) – Windows 10 (64-bit)
- All formats are 64-bit only.
- Ableton Live 9 – 10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 10 – 12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3 – 4
Nectar 3 & RX 7 Breath Control
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) Pro Tools 10 only; OS X 10.9.5 (Mavericks) – macOS 10.15
- Windows: 7 – 10
- AU (32 & 64-bit)
- AAX (64-bit, real-time)
- AAX-AS (64-bit, Audiosuite)
- RTAS (32-bit, real-time)
- DPM-AS (32-bit, Audiosuite)
- VST2 (32 & 64-bit)
- VST3 (32 & 64-bit)
Melodyne 5 Essential:
- Mac OS: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), macOS 10.12 or higher (64-bit only)
- Windows OS: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows 10 (64-bit only), ASIO-compatible audio hardware
- Activation: Internet access is required for activation.