The Hardest Hitting Sub-Bass Every Time
A new class of synthesizer designed for hip-hop, future bass and trap genres. Create powerful 808 style sub-bass that sounds punchy on every speaker, every time.
Get all the tools you need to sample, layer, widen and distort any kick into a uniquely powerful sub in one plug-in. SubLab’s innovative yet simple mix workflow includes X-Sub™, our psychoacoustic sub-bass oscillator. This newly invented oscillator works as a sub-bass maximizer to achieve consistent, accurate and deep subs on any speaker system.
SubLab comes packed with 6 signature Bass Packs and 250 kick samples meticulously recorded from classic analog drum machines and modern modular systems. You can also drag and drop your own samples into the sampler and SubLab will automatically detect the pitch of your sample for a faster workflow. Build your own sample library and Bass Packs as you go.
808 Bass and Beyond
Everything you need to create powerful and punchy sub-bass in minutes. Sample, layer, widen, and distort any kick into impactful subs. Simple mix workflow for superior sound on every sound system.
Introducing X-Sub™ Technology
Our new psychoacoustic sub-bass oscillator. Get consistent, accurate, and deep subs while playing any bass note. Newly invented and only available in SubLab.
Packed with Sounds
250 samples from high-end modular and classic analog drum machines. Comes with 6 signature Bass Packs. Drag and drop your own samples into the sampler.
What You Get
SubLab comes with hundreds of exclusive samples, 6 signature Bass Packs and much more.
Included 808 Bass Packs:
- Compressed, maximised, track-ready 808s. Ready to use in your music today.
- Richie Souf Signature – 808 sounds produced by Atlanta’s Richie Souf. He works with Future, Young Thug, Gunna and more.
- Hits DNA Vol.1 – the top 808 sounds of the moment, rebuilt from scratch in SubLab. Includes 808s from ScHoolboy Q, 21 Savage, Post Malone and more.
- Divine Bass – smooth 808s and deep, dark subs made by YouTube trap production educator, Sean Divine.
- Crushed – the heaviest distorted 808 basses.
- Analog Machines – warm analog sounds recreated in SubLab, just like they came straight out of the classic analog machines.
- Pure Subs – the purest of subs to layer in when your track already has a kick drum.
- SubLab also comes bundled with a bonus sample pack of 250 meticulously recorded kick drums, kick transients and 808s, sampled from all the analog drum machines we could get our hands on…
- Roland TR-808
- Roland TR-707
- Waldorf Blofeld
- Jomox MBase 11
- MFB 522
- Nord Lead
- Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas
- Befaco Kickall
- Intellijel Dixie
- Hexinverter BD9
- Mutable Instruments Plaits
- Dave Smith Tempest
- Korg Volca Beats
- Korg Volca Kick
- Vermona Mono Lancet ’15
- And more…
Full Features List
- Analog style synth engine with sine, triangle, sawtooth and square wave options
- Access the factory library of 250 kicks and 808s, or drag and drop your own
- Delayed sample start for creating delayed 808s
- Internal maximizer for expanding and distorting
- Loop mode so any sample can be sustained
- Lo-cut and hi-cut filtering for sculpting
- Our newly developed psychoacoustic sub-bass oscillator
- Always keeps your notes in the sub-range
- Control the exact harmonics to create the perfect sub-bass
- Darkdrive distortion with Fatness control
- Overdrive distortion with Tone control
- Grunge distortion with Fizz control
- Tube distortion with Heat control
- Visualizer to display how the distortion is working
- Lo-cut and hi-cut filters for post-filter distortion
- Mix amount controls for parallel distortion
- Auto sidechain button so the kick punches through
- Mix amount controls for parallel compression
- Analog modelled processing
- Low pass, bandpass and high pass shapes
- Mix amount controls for parallel filtering
Meter / Master:
- Frequency and note cursor display
- Synth, Sample and X-Sub engine frequencies overlaid
- Divided into 3 most important frequency bands
- Master maximizer for expanding and fattening
- True peak value meter for clipping control
- All patch packs have icons for easy search
- Favourites category so you can always find your favourite patches
- Create your own patch packs and build your own library
- Fully resizable interface
- Editable glide curves
- BPM synced glide times
- Available as VST2, VST3, AU, AAX
- Tested in FL Studio, Ableton Live, Logic, Studio One, Pro Tools and Cubase
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.10 and higher
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher
Please note: SubLab can be used offline but you need to be connected to the internet to activate it.