The Culmination of More than 35 Years of Reverb R&D
9 High End Hardware-Based Reverb Algorithms Bundled in a Single Native Plug-in. UltraReverb comes packed with over 300 killer presets and features reverbs from the H8000, compression, EQ and delay integrated for the most flexible reverb plug-in available.
- Halls, Chambers, Rooms, Plates, and Ambience derived from Eventide’s flagship hardware processor, the H8000 UltraHarmonizer®
- Create acoustically natural or other-worldly environments
- Packed with over 300 killer presets for mixing, mastering, post production, and sound design
- Includes Artist Presets designed by top engineers and recording professionals
- Session compatible with Eventide Reverb HD/TDM from the Anthology II bundle
- Stereo Delays (pre or post reverb) with Tempo sync to lock delays in time with your session
- Compressor (pre or post reverb) with key input
- Pre-EQ, Post-EQ, Reverb EQ and Delay EQ – Four independent, three band parametric equalizers
- Reverb Tail Randomization based on the legendary H949 Harmonizer® Random setting
- Modulation Rate and Depth controls
- LoFi control for subtle grit or all out mangling
Artists Using UltraReverb
(Beastie Boys, Phoenix, Gogol Bordello, Cat Power)
- Windows 7+ (32/64-bit)
- AAX 32/64-bit
- VST2 32/64-bit
- macOS 10.7+ (64-bit only)
- AAX 64-bit
- AU 64-bit,
- VST2 64-bit
- We test our desktop plugins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One. However, our plugins should work with any compatible host.
- New 32-bit macOS installers are no longer being made for this product.
- No iLok dongle is required to run this software – only a FREE iLok account/Manager is required for authorisation of this software.